Bitcoin has been drawing in a considerable measure of consideration recently in light of the fact that its cost almost multiplied in barely a year. A bitcoin cost $442.50 on December 20, 2015, and $891.75 on December 24, 2016.
This implies there may be no restrictions for bitcoin in 2017, so one year from now may be the point at which the cryptocurrency thoroughly disturbs the worldwide economy. Thusly we may expect some extraordinary things from bitcoin.
Crazy Bitcoin Predictions for 2017
1. The cost of bitcoin may exceed the cost of an ounce of gold surprisingly. This expectation is not as insane as you may think. On December 24, 2016, an ounce of gold was exchanging at $1,136.90 and a bitcoin was exchanging for $891.75. That implies the value contrast amongst bitcoin and gold was just $245.14. Presently consider the way that bitcoin multiplied in esteem through the span of 2016, it was exchanging at $442.50 on December 20, 2015 and $891.75 on Christmas Eve 2016. Gold costs additionally expanded from $1.083.50 on December 21, 2016, to $1,137.30 on December 24, 2016. On the off chance that gold and bitcoin rehash their execution one year from now, bitcoin will be more profitable than gold.
2. Banks will begin issuing their own cryptocurrencies and begin utilising monetary standards like bitcoin and Ethereum. UBS Group (NYSE: UBS), Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN) and Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE: BK) need to issue a cryptocurrency called USC. Citi Group (NYSE: C) and Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) have uncovered cryptocurrency arranges. America’s biggest bank JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is chipping away at a subsidiaries and instalments called Quorum that will work on Ethereum, Forbes reported.
3. A noteworthy online retailer like Walmart (NYSE: WMT), Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) or Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) will begin tolerating Ethereum or bitcoin installment. Since Walmart and Amazon as of now acknowledge blessing cards acquired with bitcoin this not as large an extend as you think. Walmart.com as of now acknowledges PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), and comparative arrangements from Visa and MasterCard, so including bitcoin would be matter of basic building. One motivation behind why they will do this is to lead more business in countries with precarious coinage like Venezuela. One in number plausibility is that one of those mammoths will essentially incorporate cryptocurrency into its current installment application. Walmart Pay is as of now coordinated with Chase Pay and it can be utilized as a part of each Walmart store in the United States.
4. No less than one noteworthy government will attempt to ban bitcoin and fail. This has as of now kind of happened in China, where the administration is attempting to uphold unbending cash controls. Expect comparable endeavors somewhere else; especially in Europe and India, where governments are venturing up expense accumulation endeavors.
5. Bitcoin costs could increment by 165% in view of expansion. Steen Jakobsen; the Chief Investment Officer and Chief Economist at Denmark’s Saxo Bank thinks President-Elect Trump’s polices would trigger high expansion. Jakobsen trusts that would drive bitcoin costs through the rooftop. On the off chance that Jakobsen’s figure is right a bitcoin would cost $1,471.39.
So 2017 is by all accounts taking care of business as a vital year for bitcoin. One needs to consider how different cryptocurrencies like etherum will reasonable in this environment.